Here are just some of the highlights of the past year:
- We visited with hundreds of visitors at various events during the year - CCRR Family Fun Night, Aldrich Carnival, BB's Pizza fundraiser, Rochesterfest, Rock Your Choice Art Auction, HCOC Movies on the Barn, Artigras, Education Summit, Service Learning Fair at the Minnesota School of Business .
- Dozens of new volunteers were added to our ranks and many of them and others helped us at various events as well as serving on committees.
- We followed up on many building leads from people within the community. We formally toured around 10 locations and researched many more. We continue to have additional sites suggested.
- Our media mentions in newspaper, magazine, radio, and television helped us to promote awareness of the project during much of the year.
- Began partnership discussions with some key organizations that will further help us with exhibit, fundraising, and a permanent site. (Look for an announcement soon regarding one of these collaborations).
- With no formal campaign so far, we've received generous financial and in-kind support from many people in the area. We deeply appreciate your help!
Thank you all again. Happy holidays from all of us at the Children's Museum of Rochester!